Thursday, September 18, 2014

The One With the Calendar Printable

Hey there!
I recently have been self-diagnosed with a severe case of mom brain. I forget things a lot.
Since having kids, my brain only has a capacity for:
1. Keeping my kids alive.
2. Useless trivia.
I can sing you lyrics to any Barney song, but I can't find my wallet.

 Sad day. This memory loss also includes holidays and birthdays and anything actually important.  Does this happen to you? Fear not! I was inspired online to make this cute reminder for my fridge!


It's all handy dandy in one place, and you can see a year's worth of birthdays and anniversaries! I just have immediate family on mine now, but I plan to add more once I get more organized...which is in the very distant future.

You can laminate it or frame it or stick it on the fridge (like me!), whatever you think! Just use a white pen or sharpie to add in your specific info!


I think it perfectly coordinates with my extreme polka dot frame that my kids made last Mother's Day which I seriously adore and treasure! ;)

If you want the print your own, it's here for free!
Love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment