Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The One With Inaugural Nap-time


After some nudging from others, I've decided to make a blog. A legit blog.
You see, I've got 7 month old twins, so I don't have time for shenanigans.

This blog will probably include:
-real-life stories of insanity
-some funny stuff
-some crafty stuff
-some Jesus stuff
-some nerdy stuff
-child development stuff
-cute baby photos

That's what my life revolves around right now. I will be blogging during nap-times, so hopefully I will be able to get everything out.

Let me introduce you to the cutest little muffins ever:


Emily is on the left, and she is has tons of personality. When she's happy, she is a ball of giggles. She is always smiling with her two tiny bottom teeth showing. When she is upset, she will let you know. She loves to blow spit bubbles and roll around the house. She is methodical, and loves to slowly and hesitantly explore toys. She is all smiles around us, but sometimes unsure of new people. Her highs are high and her lows are low. (Just like me!) She had torticollis and plagiocephaly when she was born, so she wore a cranial band, and still goes to physical therapy weekly. She is a trooper! I love her joyful and expressive spirit.

Charlotte is on the right. She is hysterical in her own way. She is very even-keeled (just like daddy!) and isn't very expressive of her emotions. She is into everything and can army crawl all over the place. She is a tough cookie! If she bumps into anything, there are no tears. She loves to rampage her toys like Godzilla and steal everything from Emily (who inevitably cries). She will let anyone hold her or play with her. When she laughs or gets excited, it is more of a squeal than a giggle. I love her spirit of tenacity and her sweet, easy-going spirit.

And that's me in the middle. I am now a stay at home mom (SAHM for future reference), former elementary teacher, missionary, and camp counselor. I'm married to the most patient, dedicated man in the world.

Ok this was just my intro post, but more entertaining things are sure to come.
p.s. I will also make this blog a lot cuter soon! But for now...default fonts and colors!


2 comments:

  1. I am glad you have a blog! I think it should be titled what the addy is: Twinsane in the Membrane. Because that's awesome. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that was actually my intention. I'm just trying to figure out how to set it up aesthetically! Glad you're reading! :)

      Delete